Search

Followers

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Frankey, are you on your blog 24/7

Some people have been asking me, 'Frankey, what the hell? You update your blog almost 10 times everyday! What is wrong with you?'

And yes, I do update my blog somewhere in the vicinity of that many times, however, no, I am not on it 24/7, since I do need to sleep.

However, my Firefox Browser has a special integrated add-on where I can automatically blog from any website by simply whipping open a small Firefox extension. So I don't have to open up the blogging website in order to blog. I can technically blog from anywhere. So whenever I come across any interesting news, it only takes me a few seconds to blog something straight into my blog. (I wonder how many times I've used the word blog here).

So no, don't think I'm some sort of computer nerd who hangs out on his blog 24/7.

I'm just a man, who likes interesting, (sometimes not even interesting), and random news. I'm the messenger. Don't hate me.

No comments:

Post a Comment