Search

Followers

Thursday, April 26, 2007

STILL Day 2 of my Rehab

Wow... it's so hard. Well, not so hard. But it's like always on my mind. Always thinking, 'how come no one is talking to me' and I realise that MSN isn't open. I'm so tempted just to turn it on and 'appear offline' just to see who is on, but that'll break my seal.

So what do I do? I post a blog, that's what. It's not that I feel lonely or anything, but just that a normal ritual or habit is going undone.

I've just received a few messages from people that are asking me where I am. It's like if I'm not on MSN, then I've somehow vanished from the face of the earth, because I'm usually on everyday. One of my friends has also just invited me to her birthday, but I can't go on MSN and ask her the full details of it. I have to call her and ask about it. Costs money! And I can't even just go and check if she's online on MSN and tell her a little message here or there, because that breaks my MSN famine.

Quite a predicament. Somewhat. I make it look like MSN is such a big factor. But it shouldn't be. DAY TWO. Only DAY 2! I'm actually surprised I've made it this far. I've gone without MSN for longer period before, like when I've gone on holiday or something. But not whilst I'm at home, and MSN is there to be accessed.

Hopefully I won't have to resort to another blog by the end of the night. Let's just see what happens. I have lots of study to do anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment