Search

Followers

Friday, April 27, 2007

Day 3 of my REHAB

Ok. It's day 3. Nothing really exciting really, I don't have too much time to talk about much, since I've also got a lot of study to do. But I'm feeling good. No MSN feels weird at times, but in the end, it feels somewhat liberating.

I finally got contacts today. For the first time (duh). They feel good. I'm wearing them now. As you can tell by my short sentences, this blog is going to be rushed to talk about quite a few things.

I watched 'As Good as it Gets' again today on TV. Damn I love that movie. For some reason, I don't really know why. I just love Jack Nicholson (which some of you may already know if you've been reading my previous blog posts). With this movie, maybe it's because I watched it a lot when I was younger, so perhaps watching it again gives me some sort of nostalgia. I can't help but feeling good whenever I watch it. If you haven't seen it, I strongly recommend it.

New episodes of The Office, Scrubs, Naruto and Smallville have just been downloaded last night. I can't wait to watch them. I really need to schedule my time well in order to be able to watch them and still get a lot of work done. It's going to be a difficult process, but just like giving up MSN, it's going to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment