Search

Followers

Monday, April 30, 2007

Day 6: Getting there

Wow, day 6. I can't believe that I've been able to last thing long really. It really doesn't sound much actually, but for me, it's something. I hope to keep it going for a couple more days, if not weeks. Let's just see how things go eh.

The exam timetables just came out today. My exams are on the 5, 6, 14, and 21 of June. Relatively spaced out, if not, too spaced out. They pretty much span the whole session of the exam period which I was hoping didnt happen. I really wanted to be able to get exams out of the way fast. I guess it gives me a lot of time to revise though. I really wonder how much revision I can actually do before I just get sick of it though. I'll have to properly put it down on a calender to really see how much time I have between each of them, and how it correlates to swot vac, etc. But for now, I guess I'm relatively pleased about it.

But that's enough from me for now. I've still got some classes to go to. I'm at the uni at the moment.

P.S. please excuse the foul language in the post below. I was angry at the time, hahaha. But yeah. I'm no longer angry. I don't seem to be able to hold my anger for too long periods of time unfortunately hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment