Search

Followers

Monday, April 30, 2007

Day 5: My ANGER for Business Finance Staff at Melb Uni

I'm so angry. Ok, I may not look it, but I'm swearing behind the keyboard of this blog. Well I was swearing. Not anymore. Not as much at least. But I'm fucking angry.

Today I was given back my first Business Finance Assignment. Everything seemed to be in order, apart from the fact that literally a third of my assignment had been 'lost' and so I was given ZERO for it. Bullshit. Abso-fucking-lutely bullshit.

Alright. So I was pretty calm at first. Because I had TRUST in the Business Finance staff at that point that they would help find the 'lost' part of my assignment and in turn settle the dispute accordingly. But no. They had to be stupid about it. Most specifically, Howard Chan had to be stupid about it.

So here's what I did as soon as I got my assignment. I wrote an email to Howard Chan disputing my results. I received full marks for the parts which were not 'lost' and yet still received zero for the 'lost' part which was multiple choice. I mean, seriously, how the fuck can anyone get zero for multiple choice. It's bullshit.

So I ask him about what I have to do. And what does he tell me? He tells me that I need to photocopy the section of my assignment which was lost. Ok. How the FUCK DO I DO THAT? How am I supposed to photocopy something which I handed in, and YOU PEOPLE LOST? That's absurd. Is that just stupidity on your part Howard Chan? To actually ask me to photocopy something which I don't even have a tangible grasp of? Get a grip of what you're actually asking of me man. Seriously.

Ok. So now I wait for Howard's reply. I had to be civil about the way I questioned him about the photocopying. I said 'I'm confused about how I am supposed to photocopy something that I have already handed in?' He seems rather adamant to not help me at all. I'm appalled. I'll have to see him tomorrow face-to-face to contend what I think is an injustice.

I think I reserve myself the privilege to get the marks that I deserve, don't you think?

And this withdrawal from MSN is also not helping me ventilate haha. There's no one really to talk to about it, apart from myself, or my blog.

Actually, I'm not really as angry as I was while writing this. I guess while I wrote it, it spurred some further anger inside of me against Howard Chan. I already didn't really seem to like his general approach to life and his dirty jokes. They seem rather obscene during the lectures he gives. But that's my opinion. Feel free to have your own, depending on your own experiences with the man. Or lack of manhood therein.

No comments:

Post a Comment