Search

Followers

Friday, January 18, 2008

Bully Denzel Washington

Denzel Washington 


Denzel Washington bullies his daughters' boyfriends.

The 'Training Day' actor is so protective of 20-year-old Katia and 16-year-old Olivia he does anything he can to deter prospective suitors.

He said: "My oldest girl has got a boyfriend, who is at the school where she is. He is obviously very bright, but has too many earrings for my liking. I told him, 'I'm not going be that friendly with you.'

"I put my oldest boy on him - to put the fear of God into him. I said, 'Kick him around a bit. Tenderise him. I'll finish him off.' "

Denzel also admits he struggles to be as strict with his sons, 24-year-old John and 16-year-old Malcolm, as he is with is daughters.


http://www.askmen.com/gossip/denzel-washington/bully-denzel-washington.html

No comments:

Post a Comment